Daniel Kratzer, DMD, MS, MEd
I am extremely proud to be a part of the orthodontic profession. It is my goal to provide the best care to each and every patient in a healthy, nurturing, friendly environment. I like to think of my patients as friends and I treat them that way. I strive to be a good role model for my younger patients as they become part of our Kratzer Orthodontics family. We welcome them with a smile when they come in, and look forward to creating their new smile. We all believe that an investment in a beautiful smile is an investment in the future.
Working with patients of all ages is extremely gratifying, but I truly enjoy seeing our younger patients grow up in our practice. I love getting to know them and seeing their personalities change over the course of their orthodontic treatment. It’s so much fun when a patient is excited about getting a new smile because I’m excited about it, too!
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Arts degree – Franklin & Marshall College
- Master of Education – University of Texas at Austin
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine – Temple University
- Master of Science in Dentistry – University of Oklahoma Health Science Center
- Certificate of Specialty in Orthodontics – University of Oklahoma Health Science Center
I love orthodontics and always strive to be on the cutting edge. At Kratzer Orthodontics, we always have the latest technology at our fingertips. I evaluate the newest technology and implement it if I feel that it will increase the quality of care I can provide to my patients. I greatly exceed the required amount of continuing education credits because my patients deserve nothing but the best.
Involvement in the greater dental and orthodontic community is another important aspect of staying on the cutting edge of my field. I am a member of numerous professional organizations, including the:
- Diplomate, American Board of Orthodontics
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- World Federation of Orthodontists
- Lehigh Valley Society of Orthodontists
- Mid-Atlantic Society of Orthodontists
I am laser certified and have been trained extensively in the Damon® System, Invisalign®, SureSmile®, and the placement of temporary anchorage devices. New technology allows me to help my patients achieve the smile they want in a shorter amount of time. Technology is all about comfort and convenience for my patients.
Honors and Awards
- OKU National Dental Honor Society
- “Most Outstanding Member of the Class of 2008”, Temple University
- Philadelphia County Dental Society Award for Excellence in Clinical Ability
Outside the Office
I was born and raised in the Lehigh Valley area and am proud to be able to serve this community with high-quality orthodontic care. Kristin Kratzer, DMD, is my wife and is also a local dentist. We have two beautiful children, Eliza and Luke, who are the light of our lives. When I’m not spending time with my family I enjoy camping, hiking, and fly-fishing. I compete in competitive road cycling, triathlons, and running races as well. I'm a huge sports fan and love watching college football as well as my favorite Philadelphia teams - the Eagles, Phillies, and Flyers.